Be Active Links
- Dance with Oti Mabuse: Oti is streaming children’s dance classes to her Facebook, Instagram and YouTube accounts
- PE with Joe Wickes: Join Joe at 9am every day for a home workout: via his youtube account
- Change4Life: Games and activities that are fun and will keep you active: Change4Life Activities
- Sport England website with lots of ideas about how to get active and stay healthy: Sport England Website
Be Creative Activities
Arts & Crafts Activities
Milk Container Elephant
COVID-19 Time Capsule
Create Positive Memories
Design a Cartoon Challenge
30 Day Doodle Challenge
Be Creative Ideas
- Join Pete McKee in his online Cartoon workshops for Beginners! Pete will be posting cartoon workshop lessons every Wednesday, for the next few weeks. Something fun and creative to help break up the day, keeping young minds active in addition to their school work.
Anyone can take part in these videos which will be uploaded to the Pete McKee YouTube channel. All you’ll need is a few pieces of paper, or whatever’s lying around, card, scrap paper etc., and some pencils or pens.
- Try your hand at: Hand Shadow Art
- Cardboard Tube Crafts
Be Creative Links
- Draw With Rob: Step by Step guides to creating different drawings – have a go!
- Teenagers might like to join Company 3 in creating a Coronavirus Time Capsule:
The Coronavirus Time Capsule is a project for groups of young people everywhere, created by Company Three.
- Watch ‘The Shows Must Go On’, A YouTube Channel that will be streaming a full-length musical every Friday at 7pm GMT for free so you can bring the theatre home! It will be available for 48 hours, so you can tune in whenever you like over the weekend! First up, it’s Joseph! – ALW #GoGoGoJoseph #TheShowsMustGoOn
- The Wizarding World: This website will be offering activities and free ebooks for all of the Harry Potter books that you can utilise.
- David Walliams – Elevenses Audiobooks You can access one of David Walliams famous books online to listen to – they are great!